Why use SA Medical Aid? Because You are our priority.
SA Medical Aid understand the frustration and disappointment associated with medical aid companies. Over-promising and under-delivering, they never fail to confuse customers with their smoke and mirrors, and more often than not, they win and you lose.
SA Medical Aid vision and values ensure that we keep your best interests at heart. We are transparent, so you will be given the best advice and best service based on your specific needs. Rest assured, we’re here for the long run.
Focused on making a real difference in the lives of others, we offer the following:
- Our health consultants are all accredited with the Financial Services Board and the Council for Medical Schemes, so you can expect the best advice.
- We make the process seamless by doing it all for you – from quotation to activation of membership.
- Some of South Africa’s top medical aid companies have partnered with us to give our customers the most innovative and sustainable cover.
- We negotiated an underwriting concession with some of the medical aids so if you are:
- An individual – aged 40 or younger, have no chronic conditions and have no operations planned for the near future, it’s likely that you will not have a waiting period or a late joiner penalty.
- A company – we negotiate with the medical aids on your behalf. The product solution will be based on the number of staff, average age of staff and chronic conditions of staff.
- We can save you up to 35% of your current medical aid contribution by using the value of choice through one of our partners.
- We want to make sure that you are covered for all circumstances so we also offer the value for money GAP Cover.
- GAP Cover ensures that you are not left with unforeseen specialist shortfalls and medical aid co-payments.
- Our after sales service centre is staffed with specialists who assist you with queries and advice.
If you have any questions please complete the contact form with your details and we will call you.